update:
- down $500.. I bought too high above support and sold at support, good news is SAC dropped 23% and i lost 6% so I cut my losses decently
-done chapter 1, 1/3 thru chapter 2
-going to a dinner on Thursday to meet professional traders... ask them QUESTIONS, learn how to be profitable, learn their setups, learn their strategies, try to get a day where I can follow them in the morning and watch them trade, be a humble student
FOCUS:
1) day trading as my primary income
- work on my strategy/edge
- enter when MACD is bullish?
- swing trade or intra day?
- when to hold overnight?
- what is gap?
LEARN EVERYTHING
2) get a job/internship where I research investments/companies
-experience for CIM/AR
-get paid too, if I can
-learn fundamentals for future hedge fund
3) work on long term track record (buy and hold strategies longer than a few months)
- find an official audit or system that can verify my track record to use as evidence
-start working on selling feature of my fund
All me baby, lets do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment