Hey
cool
so I did most of what I was supposed to do today, except phone South Western (I got up at 2pm and their office was already closed). Tomorrow is Saturday (today I should say) so its probably going to be closed again, which sucks. Thats what I get for not waking up on time, so I'll have to get them on Monday.
I have a meeting with a pro-bono lawyer on the 29th to check if I can relinquish the debt since South Western falsely advertised me into a job... I'll need to prepare for that this weekend.
Soooo
Today was good, got up at 2pm, ate, phoned Jim Harris (motivational speaker and writer) and asked him a few interview questions and it was pretty cool hearing him talk about getting started in his profession. Took some notes on that.
Went to the library at about 5:20pm, stopped by the dollar store first and picked up a towel to wash my face with. Researched intently for 3 hours at the library. Today the careers I got into was fitness trainer and futurist. Fitness trainers don't earn as much as I thought they would, and apparently a lot of the job has to do with sales since you need to build a customer base to get business. Futurist was a really cool career too, its a fairly new career and not many futurists currently exist. Their salary is a bit sketch, couldn't find a reliable source about how much they earn but all in all its a cool career fitting my creative imagination.
I was supposed to sleep earlier tonight, that didn't go according to plan... gotta discipline my self better haha.
To do tomorrow:
1) Message people who worked with me in south western and try to get some documents
2) research the rest of my list of careers
3) workout
4) sleep earlier
No comments:
Post a Comment