Tuesday, 28 May 2013

#5 (May 27, 2013)

Apparently.. from now until I'm 40 years old, I only have 7305 days or 175320 hours or 1043 weeks!

That;s pretty crazy if you think about it.... days are ticking by!

Alright cool
Today I researched 2 more careers, only last 2 to go (lawyer and investor). I found a free career counseling service in downtown I'll check out this week. I worked out. I'm slowly doing more each day and staying focused and trying not to waste too much time.
I phoned South Western but the guy didn't pick up again. I'll try calling earlier tomorrow.

So tomorrow:
1) get up at 11am
2) phone south western
3) get a career counselor and do a drop in
4) research the last 2 careers, compile all the careers in a list and start narrowing them down
5) sleep earlier


No comments:

Post a Comment