Wednesday, 29 May 2013

#6 (May 28, 2013)

Sleeping before 2am for once, yeaaa
Today was pretty good.
Finished researching my entire list of careers (12 total) so that's pretty awesome. I found a drop-in service for free career counseling so that'll help. I'm seeing a psychiatrist with my mom on Thursday so that'll be interesting too... I talked to my mom about how pissed I was because of how my parents abused me when I was a kid, so a psychiatrist might help me understand shit a bit better. I'm still trying to erase 17 years of fucked up programming my parents put into my head- due to ignorant Asian parenting.
That's the thing with my asian parents- they're ignorant, arrogant, controlling, "were" physically and emotionally abusive, and a whole bunch of other shit. In fact, I could literally write a novel on how badly my parents fucked me up. That's why I grew up with video game addiction, tried to suicide a couple of times, manic depression, gambling addiction, sex addiction, never kept healthy relationships, and the list goes on. But its cool, I move past that. Everyone goes through shit in their life, I got the suffering over with when I was a kid, so now I just look forward and move forward and stay positive.
So yea soon I'll have my career picked out and I can start working towards something, then I can start rebuilding my life which will be awesome.
Its like with a career picked out, I'll finally have some direction, instead of walking around searching for what to do.
Anyway, tomorrow I need to...
1) phone south western
2) get up before 11am
3) meet with pro bono lawyer, prepare a bit
4) Make a mindmap of what my future is gonna be like, and narrow down my careers based on it
5) work out
6) phone maria
7) sleep earlier than tonight.

It's gonna be an awesome day tomorrow. PCE

No comments:

Post a Comment