Sunday, 26 May 2013

#3 (May 25, 2013)

COOL
I'm gonna sleep right after post so I slept an hour earlier than I did yesterday (improvement :D )
I only researched one career today (psychology) unfortunately.
I worked out.
And I messaged a buddy about South Western documents and I searched around my mom's apartment and found something so that's kind of taken care of.

Today wasn't too productive. Got up at 1pm, ate, searched for documents, texted my roommate from the summer, worked out, ate some more. Was going to head to the observatory today (apparently there are tours by donations on Saturday evenings) but something happened to the bus I was supposed to take and it didn't come for a long time so I just called it quits. I'll check it out next saturday.
Spent some time with my mom.
Watched some Chris Rock stand up on youtube, damn hes funny as hell haha.

Will be meeting Maria tomorrow so hopefully I get closer to my desired Career choice and gain some insight.

Tomorrow:
1) Meet Maria, get some help about career decisions
2) get up earlier, at like 11am
3) sleep earlier (1am)
4) research some more about careers, finish off my list (4 more to go)

PCE

No comments:

Post a Comment