Monday, 17 June 2013

#12 June 16, 2013

Hey!
I haven't posted in a while.
Okay so here are some updated.
Had my birthday a few days ago, spent it with the fam and went out to eat and it was great.
I got hired for a full time job at Biosense doing sales so I will be going to work tomorrow. It pays base salary+ comision so it seems like a decent job so far. After 3 months of probation my base salary more than doubles.
I spent the weekend memorizing the products and its pretty cool, they focus on health products so that's awesome. I get to do sales + learn a bit about the health industry + help people lose weight (kinda like a fitness trainer/coach except I'll be motivating them to use the products).

I also started thinking about my future some more, and I'm more inclined towards business/finance/stocks right now. So I will explore that as well.

So yeahh tomorrow..
1) work
2) toastmasters
gotta get up at 7am so PCE

No comments:

Post a Comment