Hey!
Long time no write.
So first week of work ended on Friday. It was a pretty good week, I learned most of the product that I was going to sell and I made a few new friends. I also passed and got my drivers licence so I have been driving the past few days in my mom's car. I've still been consistently working out 2-3 times a week.
Yesterday I got a lot of stuff done. I post ads on craigslist and Kijiji for networking purposes and today I learned the route to drive to work. Today I also cleaned my room and researched a bit about stocks and how I can get started investing.
Tomorrow I need to work on my call-list for work and I have toast masters in the evening which should be good. I need to network like crazy at toastmasters :D
Aittt that is all
PCE
No comments:
Post a Comment