Tuesday, 4 June 2013

#9 (June 3, 2013)

Today was great, I actually got some shit done.
I....
1) sent the mail to the debt collector
2) sent in resumes for jobs
3) joined toastmasters for public speaking
4) chatted up a korean chick on the way home and got her #
5) phoned Maria and asked for info about her idea

Toastmasters is a pretty cool speaking club, they have a lot of great speakers and I can look into motivational speaking and see what they actually do. It was cool listening to them speak today, they rarely used words like "ummm, like, etc" and spoke very coherently.

OH YEAH, and my mom got a cat that is staying at our place for 2 days....

Anyway
Tomorrow I need to get up earlier, and get my sleeping schedule back on track.... get a job... keep asking questions about careers.... yeah, just keep moving forward
PCE


No comments:

Post a Comment